YTM-Industrial specializes in the sale, design and after-sales services of technical equipment, components and systems. Our goal is to provide a customer-oriented, techno-economical and sustainable solution to all our customers’ challenges.
YTM-Industrial, established in 1977, has over 90 professionals working in multiple locations throughout Finland. Most of the staff is located at Vantaa near the international airport, but the company has local sales personnel all around Finland.
- Aiming for profitable growth in selected and established areas of business that hold a significant market share and market position.
- Core mission is to ensure that our customers get the best possible added value to their operations from products and services we deliver.
- Offering our customers a complete service package which includes planning, supply, installation, commissioning, training, documentation, and where needed annual maintenance and supply of spare parts.
Enabling Success with Sustainable Solutions
Sustainable products and solutions are at the heart of our operations. With our solutions our customers can achieve better reliability, longer service life and productivity, better energy efficiency, safety and employee well-being. We focus on waste management and lowering our carbon footprint with our committed employees while developing our processes and operations for better efficiency and risk-free operations.
YTM-Industrial management systems are certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. Compliance with the requirements is checked annually by DNV, one of the leading global accredited suppliers of certified management systems. We are a constantly growing company with solid financial status and an excellent credit rating. Our customers can trust us to do what we promise.
Expertise Close to the Customer
More than anything we are a customer-centric solution provider. Our technical knowledge and expertise are what our customers expect from us. Our solutions are based on high quality products from selected market leaders. Our goal is to provide solutions that are optimized for the customer’s needs, adding value to our customers’ production and products.
News / Press Releases
- Company name: YTM-Industrial Oy
- VAT identification number: FI01162167
- Business ID: 0116216-7
- Postal Address: Tiilenlyöjänkuja 9 B
- Postal Code: 01720
- City: Vantaa
- Country: Finland
- Phone Number: +358 29 006 230
- Company Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: www.ytm.fi
- EDI/OVT code: 003701162167
- EDI/OVT operator: Enfo
- YTM-Industrial has been part of the international Indutrade Group since the year 1987.
- Indutrade has over 200 subsidiaries in 27 different countries at four different continents. Indutrade employs globally over 5400 professionals.
- Indutrade Oy Finland is the owner of Finnish subsidiaries.
- Indutrade is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Large Cap list under Industrials.
- Being a part of Indutrade guarantees our company a solid financial state and makes international business actions and logistics more fluent.
Our comprehensive product catalog is divided in to 9 main groups:
- Chemicals for maintenance, assembly and production
- Process Technology
- Filters and Filter Solutions
- Extinguishing Systems
- Solutions for Industrial Utility Vehicles & Mobile Equipment
- Measuring, Testing and Maintenance Products
- Damping Technology
- Conveyor Belts
You can read more about our product portfolio from the PDF-document below.