YTM-Industrial Oy has served the the Finnish industrial sector through the supply of technical components and equipment since 1977.
YTM-Industrial has over 75 professionals working in multiple locations throughout Finland. Most of the staff is located at Vantaa near the international airport, but the company also has side offices in Lohja, Tampere and Jyväskylä.
- We aim for profitable growth in selected and established areas of business that hold a significant market share and market position.
- Our core mission is to ensure that our customers get the best possible added value to their operations from products and services we deliver.
- Our business is not solely based on the importation. We offer our customers a complete service package which includes planning, supply, installation, commissioning, training, documentation, and where needed annual maintenance and supply of spare parts.
- YTM-Industrial has been part of the international Indutrade Group since the year 1987.
- Indutrade has over 200 subsidiaries in 27 different countries at four different continents. Indutrade employs globally over 5400 professionals.
- Indutrade Oy Finland is the owner of Finnish subsidiaries.
- Indutrade is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Large Cap list under Industrials.
- Being a part of Indutrade guarantees our company a solid financial state and makes international business actions and logistics more fluent.
Our comprehensive product catalog is divided in to 9 main groups:
- Industrial Maintenance
- Process Tecnology
- Extinguishing Systems
- Solutions for Industrial Utility Vehicles & Mobile Equipment
- Measuring, Testing and Workplace Safety
- Damping Technology
- Power Transmission
- Conveyor Belts
You can read more about our product portfolio from the PDF-presentation below.